Author Topic: Old internet nodes are not under "Services". Where are they?Can I get them back?  (Read 2044 times)

e-motiv

I used to have a lot of useful links in the left panel under a node -what I think was called- Internet.
I don't use it that often. It depends on my latest music-listening mood. (The way I listen to music.)
But, now I checked and I don't find it there anymore. I guess it has been replaced with "Services" in some update, right?  If so, where can I find my manually added internet links back from before?  They were the only place I kept them and very useful from time to time, but I can't find them back.
Please advise! Thanks!
  Developing @ e-motiv.net       --       Musicbee plugins: Speak Back - Ghost Tracks - Radio Dig

Steven

• Administrator
web browsing is no longer natively supported. There is a plugin but you need to re-enter the links

e-motiv

So, there is no way to get the links back? It was the only place I stored them and I don't know them by heart.  :'(

And if not, what about via an older backup of the MB database?
Though then I also need to know how to access that backup which I also need for this thing in this specific post by the way.
Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:26:17 PM by R U Bn ?
  Developing @ e-motiv.net       --       Musicbee plugins: Speak Back - Ghost Tracks - Radio Dig