Author Topic: Install problem  (Read 2148 times)

Mikelap

Currenty have version 2.4.5270 installed tried to install newest version of Musicbee .i unzip file to musicbee folder but when i check what version i am using its still previous version hows that. Played with portable version recently  would that have anything to do with it
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

Mikelap

This patch solved the problem.                     http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Latest_Update
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Currenty have version 2.4.5270 installed tried to install newest version of Musicbee .i unzip file to musicbee folder but when i check what version i am using its still previous version hows that. Played with portable version recently  would that have anything to do with it

Did you run the file, or just place it in the folder?  The beta version is an exe you have to run, whereas the patch can simply be placed in the folder.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)