Author Topic: Repeat an Album  (Read 3371 times)

mozartjune

Is there a repeat an album feature somewhere or am I blind?

ma_t14

As far as I know there is no dedicated option for that. But this can be achieved by turning repeat mode on and having just the album you want to have on repeat in the now playing list. Won't this suffice?
Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:56:19 AM by ma_t14

mozartjune

Well I usually use track detail view rather than the album view so I'd have to shift and select the album or search for the album in order to have the album repeated. It is a little bit tedious. And I'd imagine adding a repeat album option wouldn't be as difficult and I'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind having the option.

ma_t14

Well I usually use track detail view rather than the album view so I'd have to shift and select the album or search for the album in order to have the album repeated. It is a little bit tedious. And I'd imagine adding a repeat album option wouldn't be as difficult and I'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind having the option.

Fair enough I can definitely see myself using this as well. Just wondering, is this a functionality you saw in another player or was it something you thought of yourself?

redwing

The easiest way to add an entire album of a track to now playing list is to right-click on the track from the main panel or main player> Play more> Play Album Now (there's a similar command from the player as well). Then turn repeat on from the player. That's how to "repeat an album". I doubt how much differences such a new command would make even if it's implemented.