Author Topic: Discogs Tagger  (Read 107225 times)

crap_inhuman

I  only need the api binary.

I would use the Discogs Tagger written with AutoIT.
Metal up your ass !

Steven

• Administrator

OOmatrixOO

Hi.
Any news about a good working tagger?

Mr. Trev

How do you force MusicBee to request a new key?

I was using a portable install for a bit, and got a new key for it, but now my standard install won't access the Discogs database. I've tried reinstalling the plugin, and revoking access from Discogs hoping I'd get a new PIN but nothing so far

Havokdan

How do you force MusicBee to request a new key?

I was using a portable install for a bit, and got a new key for it, but now my standard install won't access the Discogs database. I've tried reinstalling the plugin, and revoking access from Discogs hoping I'd get a new PIN but nothing so far

Deleting the file "discogs.token" which is in the folder "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\"?!?

Mr. Trev

Tried moving that file to my desktop, but still no joy. The only tag source I'm getting any info from is Musicbrainz

Steven

• Administrator
that is the file to delete. But if you are running a portable version then its in the AppData sub-folder where MB is installed

Mr. Trev

Not sure why, but it just took a couple of launches before it requested a new PIN after I deleted the file.
Guess I should stop trying to use a portable and full install at the same timeā€¦

Cheers

t0mekk

great plugin, but it worked only few times :/ for now its useless.
tried uninstalling, refreshed pin, nothing seems to work.

full install musicbee 3.0.6070

win10 x64

rudolph

great plugin, but it worked only few times :/ for now its useless.
tried uninstalling, refreshed pin, nothing seems to work.

full install musicbee 3.0.6070

win10 x64

It works for me..

Version: 3.0.6077

You have to enable it in preferences > plugins if you haven't done that, and then wait (or start auto-tag) when you will be requested to accept the API key on discogs website.

Hualgom

So.. If I want to tag my files with this album https://www.discogs.com/es/ABBA-ABBA/release/465186 why I can't put the code -> r465186 anywhere to tag exactly that album?
I can't find it inside MusicBee, It's impossible.
I don't understand why if I put ABBA - ABBA just show me 1 album, but if I put one song in the album it shows me a few more (but not the one I am interested). It doesn't show me one single album from 1975 (the original date) nor the correct record company of the album: Polar Music (original release), but that data exist:
https://www.discogs.com/es/search/?type=all&title=ABBA&artist=ABBA&label=Polar&track=&catno=&barcode=&anv=&format=&credit=&genre=&style=&country=&year=1975&submitter=&contributor=&advanced=1

How could I do that? How do I get to any of that albums in MusicBee?

Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:34:57 AM by Hualgom

Steven

• Administrator
@ganamide, i have split the discussion and moved to the developers area

djdalex

I do all my tagging by hand or with Tagscanner. Discogs tagging in MB seems to be unstable or not able to find the right release. I can do it quicker by hand and Tagscanner also does a great job. Would love to see a good working plugin for MB!
Vinyl lover / Vinyl ripper / Vinyl cleaning / Digitizing addict / Audio repair / Audacity lover / Clickrepair.net lover / MusicBee Newbee

solar

This doesn't seem to work at all. It was working in the last moth up until today I think.

Really useful plugin I hope you can get it to work.

MB v3.0.6276

Steven

• Administrator
Its also working today. I suggest you try again later.
If you still have issues, i wont be able to help