Author Topic: Unified  (Read 19848 times)

Bolgars

Thank you very, very much!  :D
There's only a tiny thing bothering me right now. I would like to set Sinzano font for album name and album artist view in expanded album view. Here's the example:

In this example I would like to change only "Smoke Dreams" and "The Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band {1979)" to Sinzano font and leave everything else in Segoe. Is it possible? I've tried to change Preferences>Layout(1)/(2) settings but to no avail. What I managed to do was to merely change all the album and artist names in main view.  :'(  But that's not what I wanted to achieve.

I will be very grateful for your help. Thank you, again.  :)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
You can access the 'Expanded Panel Settings' screen by right-clicking the opened panel and selecting 'Configure Layout'.
Unfortunately, there are currently no custom font overrides for this panel.

You'll need to post a request on the "Wishlist" board to have a chance of this changing.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Bolgars

Thank you for your response. Even though I can't change the font as desired, I'm still very grateful for your help. I will follow your advice to request this feature on the "Wishlist" thread.

Bee-liever

Updated for 3.0
See Add-ons section or link updated in first post

Phosphorus

kyzumi

Love the skin! It has inspired me to move my now playing and track information to the right of my main panel but they stay on top of each other. How do I get to keep them side by side? Thank you

Bee-liever

using MB 3.0
the now playing tracks is in the right main panel
the track info is in the right sidebar

kyzumi

Oh, right. Thank you! I will definitely use the skin now then!