Author Topic: Auto Organise issue  (Read 1723 times)

Mikelap

Hey guys  , when i drag and drop an album in Musicbee's inbox from Dropbox i click on SEND TO LIBRARY and nothing happens anymore before had no problem with this instead i get an error message saying ¨An organisation rule needs to defined for files on C;/ in the Library Auto- Organise preferences ¨has something change in recent updates there's probably something i have to change but i dont know what to do, my music is on ¨D¨ drive   .Just noticed that this happens with latest update with previous update all is fine  Thanks for your help
Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:50:19 PM by MIKELAP
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

Steven

• Administrator
as the message says you need to define a mapping rule in the Library/ auto-organise preferences - each drive now needs to have a naming rule defined.
However given you are the second person who has been confused by the message i might change it to automatically define a mapping rule

Mikelap

To be honest i am not confused i just dont understand what im reading lol . With my limited knowledge of this, automatically defining a mapping rule would be great thanks alot . ;D
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 02:16:33 AM by Mikelap
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5