Author Topic: Disable fade in on song resume  (Read 3680 times)

Cyberscum

Hello, I just found this program and I'm in love with it since it's so easy to transfer to it from iTunes, I got everything to work and look the way I want it to (kinda) but there's one thing that's bothering me and I can't find anything about it via google or the search function here.

So you have the option to disable fadeout when you pause a song but I can't find an option to disable fadein when you unpause/resume it. Is there no such function or am I just missing it? Is there a plug-in for this perhaps?

Also, it's fine if this isn't possible but is there a way to remove the arrows that show/hide lists and windows (the ones in the bottom corners for example).

Thank you in advance!

Cyberscum

Bump. Also, is it possible to reset to the first song in a playlist after it's done playing rather than the last song that it just finished playing?

holuschi

Maybe it is the option "smooth fade when stopping" you are looking for (Preferences -> Player -> sound effects)

Cyberscum

I already have that checked, it only works for stopping and not for starting.. :/

Cyberscum

One last bump. I'm guessing there's nothing out there to help me, thanks anyway.