Author Topic: [SUPPORT ADDED] show all artwork  (Read 6364 times)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
At least for me, I can display the different artwork in the expanded panel, but if I double click on the extra artwork, I still get the main cover image in the artwork window.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

dgbx

Confirmed. The large artwork in the expanded window changes to the SINGLE clicked small artwork, but a double click on either yields a large primary artwork image.

Steven

• Administrator
double click support has been added for the next update

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Thanks for doing this  :)

One minor thing;
when clicking through a selection of albums, the expanded panel is refreshed to show the extra artwork except if the album does not have any extra artwork (ie. it only has the album cover) then the panel area for the extra artwork is not refreshed and the extra artwork from the previous selection is still displayed
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Steven

• Administrator
when clicking through a selection of albums, the expanded panel is refreshed to show the extra artwork except if the album does not have any extra artwork (ie. it only has the album cover) then the panel area for the extra artwork is not refreshed and the extra artwork from the previous selection is still displayed
i can reproduce that only for selecting albums in the artists view. Thats fixed for the next update