Author Topic: quick question  (Read 3789 times)

belfastguy

hi all

been playing about with this excellent program but as yet i havent been able to do this....

when i click on an album...it will take me to that album and display one picture..usually the album cover......is there a way to display 2 pictures..album cover and album back cover....most ,if not all , my albums i have 2 pictures and was wondering if its possible to display both at the same time.its not a big deal...was just wondering.....

Zak

• Global Moderator
Not at the same time that I know of.

But if you right-click the album cover in the Now Playing panel there's an option to "Enable Image Rotation" which will alternately show any separate artwork files.
Bee excellent to each other...

belfastguy

cheers mate...many thanks for the reply...
was nearly sure that you couldn't do it as you say....but as alot of my albums arent tagged as such...with no track listings etc..i thought i may be able to cheat as such and also display the back cover with track listings lol ..guess all those years of just ripping albums with just track number listed was going to be a pain later on...maybe should have spent more time inserting all those songs then lol i know theres tools to do that and some albums work ok..others it looks as its manual typing for me lol

Pingaware

If you've got the track numbers and album name right, try selecting all the tracks in an album, then pressing Ctrl+Shift+T. That starts the auto-tag by album tool which should speed the process up significantly.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

belfastguy

mate..your a true life saver....you have just saved me about 2 years of my life lol......didn't know that existed in this program...first time i tried it..it worked.....then about 6 albums in..i found my tracks weren't in the right order...that's easily fixed tho....but what a reply.....if you were female and here...well,i'll leave the rest to your imagination.......many many thanks

belfastguy

hi
just looked over a few albums i have with tracks not right and that can be fixed using the other option...that does a single track...this is a brilliant option.....for a silver surfer like myself....this is indeed a life saver....now i have alot more time on my hands lol

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
Glad you found solutions :)
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here