Author Topic: Lyrics issue  (Read 2586 times)

so_la_la

I have installed LyricsFetcher, LyricsReloaded and MiniLyrics, however a lot of lyrics don't get recognised.
Sometimes the get recognised when I play the file although tagging attempts before showed no results.
Sometimes this does not display lyrics either but a google search returns results from WikiLyrics etc.
I wonder if the search scripts alters the title or artist and tries with bracketed text omitted. E.g. as of now the lyrics of
"The Time They Are A-Changin'" cannot be found (typo) and
"Girls & Boys (Pet Shop Boys 12" Remix)" cannot be found (brackets in title).
Is there a way to fix this?

Oh and another question: is there an option to mass tag songs that do not have lyrics? This would be great, I guess many of us have instrumental albums...
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Oh and another question: is there an option to mass tag songs that do not have lyrics? This would be great, I guess many of us have instrumental albums...

This should be possible in the tag editor (but isn't).  I suggest making a wishlist request to add "mark as having no lyrics" to the Lyrics tab when more than one tracks is selected.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

so_la_la

This should be possible in the tag editor (but isn't).  I suggest making a wishlist request to add "mark as having no lyrics" to the Lyrics tab when more than one tracks is selected.

Done...
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

so_la_la

Sometimes the get recognised when I play the file although tagging attempts before showed no results.
Sometimes this does not display lyrics either but a google search returns results from WikiLyrics etc.

I still have this problem. I might have to try another programme for this.