Author Topic: A Brighter Bee Redux  (Read 7634 times)

SimonBRT

A Brighter Bee Redux

Download

Designed to be used with:
 - Unskinned borders on Windows 8 (though skinned borders should be fine also)
 - With modern playerbar docked at top.

Have not even attempted any skinning in a very long time, but inspired by some of the amazing new skins available I thought I would update my original skin and bring it kicking and screaming into the Metro/Modern design age.  I have been using the utterly brilliant DarkRed by endeavour1934 for a long time now as it is simply fantastic.  But I felt like a change and none of the existing non-dark skins were quite working for me.

Basically a mix of my previous 2 skins (A Brighter Bee and Modern) with liberal doses of DarkRed (thanks again endeavour1934!) and with a tab bar aiming to copy Chrome.  It is purposely a very plain skin.

Once again, I have basically taken my favourite parts of many of the amazing skins already available so all credit goes to those original skinners.  This is just a mod.
Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 08:36:51 PM by SimonBRT

SimonBRT

Updated to reflect some of the recent changes including a rework of all tabs docked in the main panel.  Should now look much better if you do not use tabs in caption bar.  Also has new skinned borders (primarily for those without Windows 8 ).  Link updated above.