Author Topic: Is there a way to not show the discnumber in front of the tracknumber  (Read 9036 times)

redwing

I have to say all started with your first reply (in Reply #2) that conveyed misleading information. And I don't think you've been right regarding this matter until your final remark after you at last "have gone back and checked out". Actually I'm a little surprised you claim you had it right from the beginning.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
redwing, just stop it. OK.

my information was no more misleading than your suggestion, that so_la_la would have to delete his disc# tag for them not to show

mate, just please grab a reality check

MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

I will stop here as I already made a point and the discussion seems no longer relevant to MB related issues.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
I will stop here as I already made a point
Oh redwing! You even got that so wrong you made me laugh.

You actually made several points:
  • You can't follow evidence based logic to a correct conclusion
  • You don't like being shown that you made a mistake in a post
  • You can't stop making unnecessary posts, even when asked several times to stop or move this off-board
  • You've proved you have to have the last word
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

Bee-liever, I don't know why you're making such childish remarks after saying let's stop it, but maybe you are misunderstanding the whole situation here. Did I make a mistake in my reply to the OP and then try to ignore it? No, I don't think so. I suggested the OP to delete the tags but the OP took your advice of hiding the tags instead. How does that make me doing a mistake or offering a misguide? As Pinagware suggested the same thing as mine, I would reply and suggest the same thing if anyone asks the same question again as that's how I manage the issue with my library. I have no idea what logic, conclusion, and mistake you're talking about.