Author Topic: Is this the way it's supposed to be?  (Read 2942 times)

so_la_la

Hi,
I installed the lastfm playlist generator, lastfm recommendations, lyrics fetcher and minilyrics plugins.
However on ticking the configure button a dialogue box opens with one button to confirm with 'ok'; nothing else. Am I doing sth wrong?
Some stuff shows up on the right clikc menu but to no reaction.
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

so_la_la

Apparently it IS the way it's supposed to be or noone having theses issues..
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Yeah, that's normal.  A lot of plugins don't have config options.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

so_la_la

Thanks for your reply.
I am not able to reproduce this screenshot in any way:
http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Last.fm_Plugins?file=Lfmsat_RecommendedArtistsAndTracks.jpg
All I have is "Show artists similar to last.fm" which returns a massive amount of artists (example for The Flaming Lips: Beck, Sufjan Stevens, Beach Boys, Aphex Twin, Spiritualized...) roughly similar.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Have you downloaded & installed that particular plugin?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

so_la_la

Both mb_LastFmRecommendationsPlugin.dll and mb_LastFmRecommendationsPlugin.dll.config is in the plugin-folder of Musicbee.