Author Topic: PureLight BeeMetro  (Read 43020 times)

de.cayed

sierena

sierena

Looks awesome, can't wait!

Now that it's released, I really love it.
Using the blue version right now, thank you so much!

silvestreccf

If you notice some collor problem report me!!!
I used to love Black - but now im in love with the light!!
Thanks

Looks awesome, can't wait!

Now that it's released, I really love it.
Using the blue version right now, thank you so much!
Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 02:42:43 AM by silvestreccf

sierena

Thank you!

Well, I noticed a little problem with the colours when opening more than one tab. The colours of the other tabs (the inactive ones) are a bit off as you can see:

Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:53:34 PM by sierena

silvestreccf

this is not happening to me, could you check again and Verifying if it's still happening. Look at my Tabs. However, I will reup what I'm using at the moment but I believe to be the same.

Thank you!

Well, I noticed a little problem with the colours when opening more than one tab. The colours of the other tabs (the inactive ones) are a bit off as you can see:

redwing

@silvestreccf:

Make sure TabsBar.TabInCaptionBar.Default and TabsBar.TabInCaptionBar.Highlight elements work the same as TabsBar.Tab.Default and TabsBar.Tab.Highlight elements as the OP seems to use tabs bar in "Horizontal in caption bar" setting.

silvestreccf

Thanks redwing, I've never used this especific tabs, thats why I don't track down its collors.

@silvestreccf:

Make sure TabsBar.TabInCaptionBar.Default and TabsBar.TabInCaptionBar.Highlight elements work the same as TabsBar.Tab.Default and TabsBar.Tab.Highlight elements as the OP seems to use tabs bar in "Horizontal in caption bar" setting.

silvestreccf

I try to fix, can you test now and report...
I dont use this kind of tabs, thats why I dont see its specific collors.

Keep reporting  problems please, lets make a perfect skim.

Thank you!

sierena

Everything is perfect now, the colours and all.
Thank you so much!

SimonBRT

Keep reporting  problems please, lets make a perfect skim.

Thank you!

Great to see this getting looked at.  The only reason I was not using this skin.

For me though its still not perfect  ;)  Would it be possible to reverse the colours in your new version, i.e. the active tab is lighter (same colour as player bar) and the background tabs are darker.  Currently I do not think it is clear which the active tab is as the darker colour pushes to the background.  Thanks!

Really great skin by the way.  Really appreciate the work.

silvestreccf

DO you prefer the active bar darker  instead of it being the clear?
is this your point? I will try this when another problems appear.
At this moment im very busy with work!

I think a few people  use this skin, its hard to find some problems!
Thanks for you advice - Hope you are using it now!

Keep reporting  problems please, lets make a perfect skim.

Thank you!

Great to see this getting looked at.  The only reason I was not using this skin.

For me though its still not perfect  ;)  Would it be possible to reverse the colours in your new version, i.e. the active tab is lighter (same colour as player bar) and the background tabs are darker.  Currently I do not think it is clear which the active tab is as the darker colour pushes to the background.  Thanks!

Really great skin by the way.  Really appreciate the work.

bystrom

EDIT: Found it now!  Needed to use updated version listed in the forums.  The setting then appears in the config menu for the album art panel.

Very nice skin  ;D.

Excuse my newbie-ness with Musicbee, but how do you get the drop down track list of selected album?

I am able to get a permanent panel to list selected album's tracks, but not the pretty iTunes-style drop down list.

Thanks!
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:30:59 PM by bystrom

silvestreccf

You need to install the latest update: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=121
This is the first step

EDIT: Found it now!  Needed to use updated version listed in the forums.  The setting then appears in the config menu for the album art panel.

Very nice skin  ;D.

Excuse my newbie-ness with Musicbee, but how do you get the drop down track list of selected album?

I am able to get a permanent panel to list selected album's tracks, but not the pretty iTunes-style drop down list.

Thanks!