Author Topic: Auto Organise Playlists  (Read 2742 times)

V4lve

Hi.

Is there anyway MusicBee can automatically sort out playlists when it auto organises files that are in them. Quite often I return to specific playlists to find lots of stuff is missing and i have to add again.

Steven

• Administrator
its supposed to do that already, so I guess there must be a route the files are being organised but not invoking the playlist cleanup.
Do you see a ! mark, blank line and a message when hovering over the ! saying the path does not exist, where its still saying the old path?
For these cases, do you recall any pattern eg. are they all files you had in the playlist while the file was in the Inbox, and the playlist didnt get updated when dragging to your auto-organised library?
Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 08:57:38 AM by Steven

V4lve

OK.

I have two remote folders (progressively consolidating them)

\\Otis\shared documents\Seagate\MP3s\ which is the "move to files folder" in the "file organiser". 
\\Otis\shared documents\Seagate\My Music.

The missing files in the playlist mostly claim to be already in the "move to files folder" (easy way to see is to show the URL column) but with a different URL.  Although there are some from "My Music".

As an experiment I edited the album name of a file in my playlist that is already in the MP3s "move to files folder" so that it's path would change and the playlist now complains that it is missing. Does the playlist cleanup not get invoked for stuff already in the "move to files folder"?

Steven

• Administrator