Just a quick query. I find that a lot of the time my split artists don't show up correct in the side library explorer, it still lists them together.
For example it may list as one entry all together 'Barbara Bonney; Mutti;Vienna Philharmonic', but if I click it the main window is blank. If I navigate to the CD (under composer) and click edit it I has the correct splits, but I have to press update (although it doesn't change anything) and then the names are split correct in the library explorer at the side under artist. They each then have there own entry..
Why do some do this correctly and others don't when they all use the ";" symbol.
I've tried a full rescan but this doesn't change anything or remove the dud entries...