MusicBee installed on your PC
.NET Framework 4.0 installed on your PC
Dacp Plugin for MediaMonkey
Bonjour ZeroConf for Windows (make sure UDP Port 5353 is open in your Firewall)
WI-FI Internet Connection (make sure Port 3689 is open in your Firewall)
- download the zip file at http://goo.gl/n7k3jg
- unzip the content into your MusicBee "Plugins" directory
- start MusicBee
- open any iTunes client app (the plugin has been tested with ReTune for Android)
- connect to the server in the client app
- pair the app device in MusicBee using the code provided by the client
The plugin is very similar to MonkeyTunes (http://melloware.com/monkeytunes/
) and shares the same Dacp library. Please refer to that page for more info/screenshot.
PLEASE double check that your firewall/router etc etc allows connection to/from ports 5353 and 3689... and that you can reach the MusicBee PC from your client device.
If using MusicBee from a not-administrator account, please open a cmd.exe as administrator and:
netsh http add urlacl http://+:3689/ user=\Everyone