Author Topic: Dacp Plugin: control MusicBee using iTunes-compatible apps  (Read 64514 times)

bazinga

Hi everybody,

just wanted to tell you that I'm going to open source the plugin so that anyone can contribute...

eLr0n

bazinga

Sorry for the late reply.
I put the code on github for everyone to contribute https://github.com/ultimoamore/musicbee-dacp-plugin

Great cant wait to fix the artist, album-artist bug.

Can you send me somehow an album where you see this problem? Thank you
(EDIT: found an example, will see what I can do...)

Any feedback re: inability to search more than 1 word? I'm using the latest version of MB available in the forum, Win7 and iPad 4 with Apple's remote app. Thanks!

So I figured it out. In order to search more than one word you have to use "WORD"+"WORD" syntax. I wish I could get rid of the "+" sign but that'll do in the meantime.

This doesn't happen using Retune; what are you using?
Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 04:11:33 PM by bazinga

eLr0n

Sorry for the late reply.
I put the code on github for everyone to contribute https://github.com/ultimoamore/musicbee-dacp-plugin

Great cant wait to fix the artist, album-artist bug.

Can you send me somehow an album where you see this problem? Thank you
(EDIT: found an example, will see what I can do...)

Any feedback re: inability to search more than 1 word? I'm using the latest version of MB available in the forum, Win7 and iPad 4 with Apple's remote app. Thanks!

So I figured it out. In order to search more than one word you have to use "WORD"+"WORD" syntax. I wish I could get rid of the "+" sign but that'll do in the meantime.

This doesn't happen using Retune; what are you using?

The Album-Artist and Artist ID-Tags are just switched.

sbga420

Is anybody still getting this to work with the newest version of Musicbee? I'm trying to get it working on ipad Itunes remote app and I get an error on the ipad "iTunes remote can't connect to your itunes library. Check your network settings and try again."  I'm running as administrator and turned windows firewall off

bramnet