Author Topic: Artwork view suggestion  (Read 17124 times)

toology

Could you change the behavior so that when I click on the album the view changes so that it show the songs in that album. Preferably with a back button that returns you to artwork view.

Steven

• Administrator
no prob - for now, if you move the mouse over the text underneath each picture it will show the tracks in a tooltip

toology

I tried hovering but nothing happens.   ???

Perhaps we should try writing a manual so I don't keep bugging you.  :)

Steven

• Administrator
its ok for me - just hold the mouse still over the text for 1 sec (i can reduce that time but didnt like it flashing the tooltip text too frequently as i moved the mouse around)
thanks to a kind offer from one of the forum members the user manual is in progress but as you might expect its not a trivial thing to do!

chorpo

IMHO it's not. But I promise (to steven and all users of this great program) it won't take long and you see some results about documentation. Will definetelly add this feature to it  ;)

peter
Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 03:46:18 PM by chorpo

toology

Ok, great job guys! If you need more writers, I'd be happy to help.

toology

I still don't see anything when I hover over text under the picture, or the picture itself. I don't know what the problem is.

Steven

• Administrator
its strange it doesnt work for you - i'll add the drill-down to the album by clicking on a picture that you asked for anyway.
but do any of the tooltips work for you eg. if you see a warning icon beside a file in the main panel, do you see a yellow tooltip if you move the mouse over it?

toology

Sorry for the delay but I'm not at home for the weekend, I'll check it out on Monday!

Steven

• Administrator
the enhancement to show the tracks from the album with a single click is implemented in the latest 0.3 update

toology

I can see info when hovering on the now playing list, still nothing in Album Art View. The new system with clicking on the text to get the song list works great!