Author Topic: No stop button on right sidebar?  (Read 4826 times)

Jerm56

No matter what I do I can't seem to get the stop button to appear in player controls when in left or right sidebar. The stop button is only visible if my player controls are on the top or bottom pane.

I can still stop tracks don't get me wrong, but I have to click the settings button or right click. It's bothering me because I've recently just reinstalled musicbee, and I remember having a stop button on the player controls panel while on the right side before.

Is there anything I'm missing?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hold down Shift while clicking the play/pause button.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Jerm56

Hold down Shift while clicking the play/pause button.

Thanks! Now I feel like an idiot, this will do the trick though. However I'm still wondering if there are any settings I could change to always show the stop button? I remember not too long ago (maybe it was a slightly older version?) having a stop button alongside these. Can it be done or has an update killed that?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
It was changed to be consistent with the Compact and Mini Players.  You could also use the hotkey for stop, which I believe is Ctrl+S by default.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Analien

I still think that rightclicking the play/pause-button should act as a stop.

Zak

• Global Moderator
You can also add a Stop button to the popup controls that appear when you hover over the MusicBee button on the Windows 7/8 task bar.
Bee excellent to each other...