Author Topic: Disabling the "Extended View"  (Read 3856 times)

JirikDrak

Hi, I loved the old way the Artwork layout used to work very much. I want to just have an overview of the artists and then be able to show the Albums and Tracks on click-through. The new extended view replaced this and I totally hate it, it doesn't work well, if you have more than a few albums from the artist and there is no way to view tracks from more than one album at the same time.

Is there any way to disable the extended view and go back to the old way? I wasn't able to find it anywhere, so I had to go back to the previous version for now.

Pingaware

The short answer is yes, somewhere in the Layout section of preferences there's an option to disable it. But I don't have MB in front of me and so can't tell you exactly what the option is called.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
The short answer is yes, somewhere in the Layout section of preferences there's an option to disable it.

It's in the "customize panel settings" dialog, which is found in the same menu as sort by/group by options.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Pingaware

The short answer is yes, somewhere in the Layout section of preferences there's an option to disable it.

It's in the "customize panel settings" dialog, which is found in the same menu as sort by/group by options.
Damn it. Knew I'd get it wrong without having MB to look at and check  :P
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

JirikDrak