Author Topic: View- main Player Locked Down option  (Read 8539 times)

Steven

• Administrator
it works fine for me, but try redownloading the link because i had made some more changes after the initial posting.
If it still doesnt work i would need to see a screenshot

BeeBeeKing

That's fixed the player controls, thank you.

How do I stop the comments balloon when I hover over tracks as shown here: http://www.bluesbeatradio.com/images/beescreen.jpg

BeeBeeKing

In relation to my last question:
Anyone know if there is a way to turn off the info bubble that occurs whenever a column is too narrow to show all the info it contains. I've looked but I've quite possibly missed it?

BeeBeeKing

I guess , by no response, that means there's no way of suppressing it?

Steven

• Administrator
i made a change in the last update to restrict the maximum size of the comment tooltip.
To get rid of it, create a virtual tag using the LEFT() function (see the wiki) and display the virtual tag rather than the comment field

Acoustics

Sorry to bring this out, but I have to lock MB at startup too.

The /OpenMainPlayerLocked option works, but MB is not totally locked compared to a manual locking from the file menu. With /OpenMainPlayerLocked it is possible to close the applications (the controls minimize, maximize and close are not hidden), and the switch between applications (alt-tab...) is possible.

Would it be possible to lock MB completely at startup exactly like the command View > "Main Player (Locked down)" do ?

Thanks.

Ps : with the last version 2.5 RC2.
Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:11:23 AM by Acoustics