Author Topic: Drag and Drop support to music library  (Read 3423 times)

ma_t14

I believe that it should be possible to drag and drop music files to the music library. It would be great if by just dragging and dropping some songs from a random directory the physical files moved to the current monitored folder.

zord_majka

well, I second that. For me it would be much easier when adding new files to the library, just drag and drop it from elsewhere. Good idea.

V4lve

I seems to do this already.  Just drag a local file over the "Music Library" icon at the top of the navigation panel and let go.  Wait a few seconds and it gets copied to your library folder (which in my case is on a remote drive).  Tada!

Steven

• Administrator
if you have auto-organise enabled in the library preferences, then as v4lve suggests - anything new dropped in the library is organised how you specify

ma_t14

Thanks. There are so many not-so-obvious features that I learn something new every day. I think it would be more standard if you could drop to the main area where the music is located but thats just preference to make it easier for new users. I am just saying because a new user or any user who does not know where to drag and drop will think that this feature is not available, but it makes sense as it is.