Author Topic: Sportura Pinstripe  (Read 42493 times)

hiccup

updated

Main changes:
- The Jukebox view is skinned.
- The readability/contrast of sub-text fields in 'Album and Tracks' view and in the Expanded Album panel is improved.

note: both these updates only function under MusicBee 3.4
(which is currently under development and in alpha release state)

hiccup

updated

improved the contrast/legibility of the text in the status bar

SuperMagicom

Still my daily driver.  Wouldn't mind seeing a variant with updated controls similar to Sting or Void.  ;)

hiccup

Still my daily driver.  Wouldn't mind seeing a variant with updated controls similar to Sting or Void.  ;)
I'm reluctant to add a variation of a skin of mine.
Over the years I have created so many, it has now become a bit of a burden to have to update pretty much all of them when I need to change some new feature.

I am not sure what you like in Sportura Pinstripe that Sting/Void doesn't have, but I am guessing you could get close by creating a piggy-back skin for Sting/Void?

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=29815.0

hiccup

updated

The last.fm scrobble button can now be hidden.

hiccup

updated

I actually updated all my skins, but I didn't feel like creating 20+ 'updated' posts, so I only announce it for three popular ones.

- fixed the issue where custom contrast settings for the Track Information panel would not function on pre-3.5 MB versions
- improved the quality of the 'Unknown Artist' image in Explorer
- added: PDF indicator icon

SuperMagicom

The link for v3.x is being blocked by Bitly as "potentially harmful."  :-\

hiccup

Thanks for reporting.
I filled in the contact form that is linked at the bottom of the warning page to ask bit.ly to unblock the link, explaining they are simple xml files that present no danger at all. (perhaps the .xmlc extension is triggering this?)

It might help or speed up things if you and others could fill in the report too.

SuperMagicom

Thanks for reporting.
I filled in the contact form that is linked at the bottom of the warning page to ask bit.ly to unblock the link, explaining they are simple xml files that present no danger at all. (perhaps the .xmlc extension is triggering this?)

It might help or speed up things if you and others could fill in the report too.

I filled out the form too.  They still haven't un-banned the file though.  Do you have another think for the 3.x version? 

hiccup

I filled out the form too.  They still haven't un-banned the file though.  Do you have another think for the 3.x version? 
Thanks for that.
PM sent.