Author Topic: native support for adding library to cloudDrive like oneDrive(skydrive)  (Read 3750 times)

Symbiot78

Hi

I have several devices that use musicBee and so far I've had to create my library on each device.
Maybe this is completely unneccessary but so far I haven't found a way to share my library in an easy way..

right now I've mounted my oneDrive account as a network folder on my laptop and am using oneDrive to store my library but it's not really the best way. much better to have musicBee access it directly instead of via a manually mounted network folder..

anyway.. this is just a thought...

amdenis

+++

agree.

right now cloud storages become much more popular. for instance my collection resides solely on onedrive and i share it across desktop pc, laptop and android phone (via CloudPlayer).

to this request i would also add _streaming_ capabilities to MusicBee. please tell me if this should be forked.
the use case is the following:

- small 128gb ssd laptop / or company's hardware with limited disckspace / other restrictions
- large 100gb+ cloud collection
- musicbee is installed on the laptop / hw to play the collection directly from the cloud w/o dependency on p.1

so far i am not aware of a single such application for desktops / laptops (while androids have CloudPlayer for instance)
i.e there is no desktop player that is able to play tunes directly from

update: found this topic http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=16120.0
guys - there is A LOT of interest in this feature!