Author Topic: Mini player ... MB 2.3.5173  (Read 2590 times)

MickyD

What have I done wrong?

My preference is the classic layout.  Acknowledging the existence of “modern” layout, which does not suit my preferences, I have gone to MB/Edit/layout (2) and have checked the radio button ‘use classic layout’.  I have made sure that I have not done anything silly by making sure that ‘Mini Player Layout’ has only the ‘use classic layout’ radio button is checked.

When editing playlists in ‘main player mode’, whilst listening to my music on MB, after a short period, (the time period varies it seems to me), MB closes to, what I believe is the new ‘mini player’ even when I am actually moving a track in the playlist up or down.  When I click the minimise button the new play ‘mini player’, MB is sent to my task bar. I find this is very annoying and I sometimes use the very oldest of English terms to describe MD, which I hasten to add is without the doubt is, in my opinion, the very music player and music manager there is.

I have checked the ‘Hotkeys’ and I have not appended any selection to ‘view: Show Mini Player’.

Can anyone help with the above please or is it simply a case of me reverting to an earlier version of MB when I did not experience this happening?    ???

Steven

• Administrator
it sounds like you have the classic compact mode selected rather than the mini-player and check the Now Playing preferences as you probably have it set to switch to the mini-player or compact player (approx 5 secs after playback starts)

MickyD

Excellent, thank you very much Stephen

Back to normal English now  ;D

Mick