Author Topic: total mess  (Read 5074 times)

ron505

Got a new external harddisk. Didn't know what to do, so i copied all my mp3 to the new hard drive (another drive letter). now is MB finding double as much mp3 as i had on my normal drive. Removed the original MB and installed a new one. Search the new hard drive and the troubles started.

Can't play any music anymore, every mp3 is doubled on jy list.....help me

redwing

Try File> Rescan Files command with "remove dead links" and "re-scan files already in library" options ticked.

ron505

Did that but still double files and files MB says he can't find.
Is there a way to remove MB and all the related files so i can start all over again? Seems to me he still finds old settings after removing MB

Alumni

If you want to start from scratch make sure to delete this folder: "C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee"

ron505

Thanks, i have managed the problems i guess. Still missing some files but i'll get over that. Now after installing the newest version the next problem.

When i send the files from the inbox to the normal music libtrary i get the message: move files....and after that i can;t find them anymore.  Even the directory where i put the original files is gone and i can't find them back....helpppppppp

redwing

Post a screenshot of your library preferences.

how to post screenshot: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3998.0

And describe the steps you took in detail.

redwing

ron505

Fixed it myself. Tnx for your help