Author Topic: New 2.3 version: ''The main panel needs to be sorted to jump file''  (Read 3599 times)

dylstew

So I recently installed the new 2.3 version and something weird is happening.
I use artwork view that shows the tracks at the bottom if you click on the album.
If I press a letter to quickly go to a song it says ''The main panel needs to be sorted to jump file''
So, I click on disc track, and than disc track again. Now it works...but as soon as I click another album and go back to that album the message ''The main panel needs to be sorted to jump file'' appears again.

redwing

So I recently installed the new 2.3 version and something weird is happening.
I use artwork view that shows the tracks at the bottom if you click on the album.
If I press a letter to quickly go to a song it says ''The main panel needs to be sorted to jump file''
So, I click on disc track, and than disc track again. Now it works...but as soon as I click another album and go back to that album the message ''The main panel needs to be sorted to jump file'' appears again.

It's an expected behavior. You need to sort tracks at the bottom by a field to make AZ jump work as you intended, otherwise it wouldn't know what field you're meaning by typing a letter.

Steven

• Administrator
the way it works now hasnt been changed for a long time. I guess in this context, as the sort setting is not remembered i will get rid of the warning message. It searches all fields is this case.
The change is done for the next v2.3 update (not the one done just before)