Author Topic: Separate options for enabling MusicBee in Context Menus and in Windows Explorer  (Read 2037 times)

martynonline

Hi all,

I'm new to Musicbee and just came from the appreciation thread as I registered mainly to give my thanks to Steven for such an amazing creation. Since I'm here though, I may as well ask if there is a solution to the one minor thing I would like to change...

Is there anyway to get rid of the 'Play with MusicBee' button that becomes available when one or multiple mp3 are selected in the Explorer Window because it is right next to the 'Play selection' button so I find that it duplicates this function and is therefore redundant to me (plus it doesn't seem to play albums in order). I had a poke around the registry but no joy.

It would be great to have separate options to be able to choose each independently.

(I can provide a screen grab if none of this makes much sense!)

Thanks for considering,

Martyn  ;)

martynonline

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The context menu is perfect, I want that to stay as it is. This is what I would like removed:

Thanks for the suggestion though!

martynonline

Actually, d'ya you know what, it turns out the 'Play with MusicBee' is the consistent one. 'Play selection' doesn't always show up when mp3s are selected... so lets forget about this thread shall we  ;) :D

(In a last ditch attempt to make this thread not a total waste of time - anyone know of a way to change the bee icon to my custom one or remove it all together?)