Author Topic: Do you listen to your own music?  (Read 7013 times)

Deping

Do you listen to your own music?

I must admit that I listen to my own tracks often (and no, this is not narcissistic I simply like my music).

Of course most of music I listen to is not only mine, but my tracks have strong representation on my playlists.

Anti

Only for nostalgia, for remembering the good times in the bands I've been part of. Most of it is on crappy four-track tape demos though, since this was all pre-computer DAW era. So there's not too much enjoyment to be had from the actual tracks themselves.

It must be amazing to be able to do high-quality recordings in your bedroom now, and have thousands of people listen to them. Unfortunately I'm too old to muster up the imagination and excitement I had back then, and barely have enough time to just listen to music, let alone compose and record.

Sharita Creason

I do, It's fun and i think it's important for you to know if your improving or not. :)

Terry Walker

Of course I listen to my own music. Next to me is my dog if it's okay with him then I let my hubby listen then my parents. You see I have a chain of command Lol  ;D

morgandao

I've never thought of this b4. Such a simple question, hehe, not so often I listen to my own music because I was working all day with others' music. And when I realize of that I felt as sleep becuz of tired  :'( :'(