Author Topic: BPM data  (Read 3925 times)

Galwayguy

I have used Mixmeister to scan my library & provide BPM information for each track.  Is there a way to integrate this into Music Bee ?

find-the-pig

I tried to write a Plugin for this once.. But my Skills are not that good and I failed :/
There are a few librarys for BPM scanning out there (c#), so someone with better skills then me could integrate them in a plugin...
greetz find-the-pig

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I have used Mixmeister to scan my library & provide BPM information for each track.  Is there a way to integrate this into Music Bee ?

I've also used mixmeister.  As long as it has saved the results to the files, they will show up in the BPM field on tags (2) in the tag editor.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

phred

• Global Moderator

I've also used mixmeister.  As long as it has saved the results to the files, they will show up in the BPM field on tags (2) in the tag editor.
Do you find Mixmeister BPM Analyzer to work well?  I've seen mixed reviews online.  "Works."  "Doesn't work."  Apparently there used to be  free version, but all I could find were free versions seemingly stuffed with ad/malware and toolbar add-ons.  Mixmeister's site doesn't show a free version, and while 4.00USD is not a lot of money, I could get a couple of really good beers for that amount.

Thanks.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I never ended up using the data as intended, so I don't have a good opinion.  Sorry!
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)