Author Topic: New icon/logo  (Read 31233 times)

zord_majka

I'm following the topic since the very beginning and I just love these two last icons! Good work.

It would be nice to have different icon for playlist files (could be the first icon) and for music files itself (second icon as planned).

V4lve

chorpo

Added a playlist icon.

good job. For me - first icon is MB icon, second is for filetypes and third for playlists...

MusicBeeFan

Added a playlist icon.

I think those three icons just about cover all that's necessary: The app icon, the registered music file formats, and playlist formats. I converted your image to separate icons, and uploaded them to mediafire.
link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tnjzdmkzziq/musicbee_icons.zip

Will Steven include these in the next beta?

Steven

• Administrator
yes i will indeed! for now just the first one with musicbee.exe and at a later date using all of them for file associations

V4lve

yes i will indeed! for now just the first one with musicbee.exe and at a later date using all of them for file associations

Cool.  You going to replace the one in the window border too?

Steven

• Administrator
yes it will show in the windows taskbar, when you alt-tab, in the caption header of the main form and with any file associations if you have that enabled in the preferences

chorpo

looking forward to new beta with icon integrated  :)

VX

@Moderators:
I suggest to move this topic to the Customisations board, so that users could find it easier.
If you don't want to create a separate Icons section, perhaps put it to the Skins until more icon packs for MB are created.
Skins and Icons are stored in the same folder in MB.
Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 04:16:13 PM by VX