Author Topic: CalciumMETRO & MidnightMETRO  (Read 28227 times)

redwing

Thanks for sharing these. Great work!

BTW I'm not sure the red border color for TabsBar.TabInCaptionBar.Highlight was intended.

mikebo

BTW I'm not sure the red border color for TabsBar.TabInCaptionBar.Highlight was intended.
No it wasn't, thanks for reporting that. I've made some changes to the tabs in caption bar and the menu button.

lnminente

Hi Mikebo, i was trying to update my mod from your dusk and looking for how to skin love icons i found this skin from yours and i really like it a lot. In fact i'm think in abandoning the dusk.mod and porting my tweaks to this base.

The thing why i arrived to this skin: When we select a not loved track in main panel and put our mouse over the not loved heart, it turns lighter.
I would like that when we do it in a loved track, it would become darker. I tried in my dusk.mod but didn't was able to do it, neither in this base, neither in the .xmlc. Maybe there is a bug i should report to Steven?
BTW I have realized in your base LastFmLove and LastFmNotLove are the same icon.

TIA!
Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:41:18 AM by lnminente

mikebo

I'll upload the source files for you later.
I'm not sure what the issue with love icon is but there sure were some quirks last time i looked at it. If you think there is a bug worth fixing then you should tell Steven.
Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:50:08 AM by mikebo

lnminente

Hi Mikebo, i did some modifications to your great base skin
Sorry, i didn't log the changes, it's here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/q9g2n9cba9m3trt/base+midnight.metro.mod+140215.xml

EDIT 140218: I think most changes in the base xml are visible in the following picture:
Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 07:07:18 PM by lnminente

lnminente

Hi Mikebo, Klint reported me a bug with these skins when opening the dialog Tool\Download artwork.
The problem is the use of transparency in the following element: <element id="Controls.ArtworkFrame" bdr="40,255,255,255" />

Klint reported it here: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6036.msg73401#msg73401

mikebo

Small update supporting recent layout changes.

Alumni

Small update supporting recent layout changes.

Hi mikebo, can you please update the source file with the recent changes you made?

mikebo

Orion

First of all, congratulation for your skin, Mikebo. It's by far the best available, in my opinion.

Yet, I have a problem with my progress bar, which is not displayed the way it should (like on the screenshots above). Do you know how to account for it ?
I must add that I currently use MusicBee 3.0 beta version.

Thank you very much in advance.
Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:13:42 PM by Orion

mikebo

Thanks for the kind words. What dpi setting are you using?