Author Topic: MusicBee and Samsung Galaxy s3 - doesn't recognize playlists  (Read 3060 times)

M.A.X

I finally had enough of WMP and moved all my music to MusicBee - amazing!

Trying to get it to sync with my Samsung Galaxy S3. I have two playlists in MusicBee which I selected as part of the device sync settings. All the songs in the playlists are copied over to the phone, however the playlists don't seem to make it over! What's even more weird is I initially see one of the playlists on my phone (using Google Play Music) but then it too disappears (both from the app as well as from the playlists folder), the second playlist never appeared on the phone. Any ideas what might be going on??

Thanks so much for the help!

M.A.X

BUMP.

Any help on this one guys? The Galaxy S3 is one of the most common and popular phones out there - I'd expect MusicBee to work well with it - I'm sure I'm not the only person with this issue...

Thanks in advance!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
When you sync, does MusicBee tell you it was completed successfully?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Alumni

Are you syncing the playlists as M3U file format?
Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:25:17 AM by Alumni

M.A.X

I wanted to clarify that I'm using an SD Card (not the phone internal storage)

I tried both M3U and MPA formats. When I manually copy music to the phone (Windows Explorer copy/paste) everything works. But when I try and sync, all songs are copied to the SC Card (I can see them in the folder view), but Google Play Music refuses to see them, and also doesn't see the Playlists.

This is very frustrating. I'm surprised that I'm the only one who ran into this issue? How do people get music on to their phones?? It's 2014, I'd hate to be manually copying files and manually recreating playlists, considering everything is all nicely organized on my PC in my MusicBee library.

Please help!! :(