Author Topic: A few wishes for TM functionality  (Read 40793 times)

redwing

- percentages for anchors is now supported

They don't seem to work though widthDock and heightDock attributes are working fine with percentages.

xAnchor="X:Panel.50" x="0"

returns simply x="0" with no differences between "X:Panel.10" and "X:Panel.90". All returns x="0".

Just to make sure, tried without "X:" too, but

xAnchor="Panel.50" x="0"

returns nothing.

Steven

• Administrator
this should fix both issues:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1hvx31h4o3buhxz/mb_TheaterModePlugin.zip

the syntax for anchors is
xAnchor="Panel.30" x="0"

the visibility for the icons should work now as well

Steven

• Administrator
2. Alpha value support for fg of RatingLove (star rating is already supported for fg2).
   not sure exactly what you are looking to achieve but i have taken a guess at the issue so let me know if its how you expect

7. support for fg2 to color playing track differently

same link as above
this is probably all i will do for now unless you think any of the remaining items are really important

redwing

Everything is working fine now! And, yes, that's what I meant for RatingLove. Thanks a lot!

Could you check the TM view I PMed you yesterday? When you open artwork playing list, only the first album is visible. From the next track, all albums are shown now. Can you fix it so that all albums are visible when it's loaded first time?

Steven

• Administrator
i dont understand what you mean by "When you open artwork playing list"
you have the "AlbumTracks" element in your skin which only shows the tracks for the current playing album

redwing

You have three buttons on the right. I meant the middle one.

Steven

• Administrator
i still dont know what you mean - there are 2 buttons on the right.
Are you talking about the Now Playing Assistant? If thats what you mean, then i cant reproduce any incorrect behavior as you describe

redwing

The view's name should be "Rdio style_working" not just "Rdio style".

Steven

• Administrator
ok, i know what you mean now and can reproduce. I will try to address it

redwing

Thanks! Also when it's done please make the dll included to the latest patch so that I could post the updated version.

redwing

One more thing to fix. onClick OpenAutoHidePanel function does not work with icons. The icon is shown and clickable but not working.

Code
<element type="Icon" image="Images\Artwork List.png" xAnchor="Panel.Right" x="-89" yAnchor="Panel.Bottom" y="-44" width="20" height="20" onClick="OpenAutoHidePanel:#ArtworkNowPlayingList"></element>

Steven

• Administrator
One more thing to fix. onClick OpenAutoHidePanel function does not work with icons. The icon is shown and clickable but not working.
that should be fixed - i will post a link later

for the background image, i have created a new element
<element type="BackgroundAlbumCover" brightness="0.2" refreshInterval="20"></element>

its basically the same as what you have done except its more optimised and picks a random location on the album cover. It always sizes to the panel size. Also the refreshInterval (seconds) will choose a new random location

Steven

• Administrator
this should fix both issues and has the new <BackgroundAlbumCover> element as described above:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1hvx31h4o3buhxz

edit:
i have also updated the version in
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_2/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip
Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 10:40:10 PM by Steven

redwing

Yes, both issues were fixed and now everything is working fine. Thanks a lot!

for the background image, i have created a new element
<element type="BackgroundAlbumCover" brightness="0.2" refreshInterval="20"></element>

its basically the same as what you have done except its more optimised and picks a random location on the album cover. It always sizes to the panel size. Also the refreshInterval (seconds) will choose a new random location

This is working great and much better than the previous way. One suggestion: how about adding another option of constant, slow changing of the color when refeshInterval is set to zero? It then scans artwork in a certain way (like from center to any diagonal direction, which could be random too) as opposed to abrupt color changes at intervals with random moving of the location.

Steven

• Administrator
i did experiment with what you have suggested but i dont think i have enough time to make it work well. Perhaps i will revisit later in the v2.3 release