Author Topic: when you transfer music from your smartphone  (Read 2640 times)

Crazycrash

An unpleasant thing to have to go out the micro sd card of the phone every time I want to copy the music on this one!
Because it is not recognized by the drive as a device on which you can send the music.

I have a samsung galaxy s3 and I love to listen to music on this one but I have to remove every time my micro sd card in the phone ...

when I send it to => GS i9305 I copy in the phone memory and not in the memory of the micro sd card!

shame! there should be a option for this type of transfer without removing the micro sd card in the phone every time!

Thank you to the dev!

excuse me for my english I'm french

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
As I understand it, the problem is that the S3 only allows MTP transfer, not USB-type transfer.  So there may not be a good solution.  But maybe someone else who has an S3 can shed more light.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Crazycrash

yes I understand, but for example I also have a MP3 player sansa clip zip with him so I have to remove the micro sd to send music files!

Yet in MusicBee this one can see the S3 in the device section and when I clicked it opens the tree and you can see one side of the internal S3 storage and micro sd card!
When I click on the micro sd card I can see the tree!

So there is certainly a possibility to send not in the internal memory of S3 but in the memory of the micro sd card from the phone!

We are millions to have this phone and have Android as a platform with this MTP!

it is certainly possible to revise this option and integrate it into a perfect Music player : MusicBee!

envoyer vers => GT i9305 => micro SD
Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 03:28:44 PM by Crazycrash

redwing

Then they should have different paths. Can't you adjust it on your device settings dialog? Or you tried a different path, but still not working?