Author Topic: Remove or disable Flickr for TM gallery  (Read 6951 times)

redwing

Please remove flickr from TM gallery sources, or give an option to disable it for TM.
Even no picture would be better than endless wrong pictures. If there's no or just a few pictures for an artist, the user can add some local pictures for the artist. But for wrong pictures, there's nothing the user can do about it. No ban feature, no disable option with TM. The only possible way is to use local pics only for all artists by editing the code.

Steven

• Administrator
i've changed it to use the same setting as the Compact player

redwing

Thanks a lot for the change!

Probably related to this, I'm getting this error whenever trying to adjust or apply compact player settings:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=qZcCnuHP9AKmoZZgwrqS9pCsIcyqNMDZX4CdQlF4AaBU=.#=qm32SS86MbY8mY_6y2KdmiLFjMCjrUaHQPqlFWbmJHLQ=(Boolean #=q449SJSTKd3s94IAAAXxZ3yKhuKTbN3pCerzr0SPY4YU=)
   at #=q_ibWRo0cGyLPsmtP2U23m6X3H8I7kpIMBo4NTJ3Eq3U=.#=qxwNDlCy$Z6u5ixA7O3LS7A==(ApplicationCommand #=q1NroBmqindN6e8spO4e6Aw==, Object #=qBDVOHl6SY9g0gTywYsu$LQ==)

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator
i am not able to reproduce any error with your settings file. If its still happening then i would need to give you a debug version. I dont think its related to the amended TM handling

redwing

My error log contains 15 instances of the same error, but it hasn't happened for hours. I'll report back if I can reproduce it. Thanks!

P3P3P

hello,

I up this topic...

in fact, since the last version (2.3.x) , I can't disable flickr on settings, admin mode or normal for bio ...

Is it normal?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Have you disabled flickr in Compact Mode?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

P3P3P

I am on compact mode, but, I can't (or I don"t know how) access to preferences in compact mode, but whatever, in prefs flckr can"t be disabled (grey)

I have no flickr on "artworks", but in bio, I can't disabled it ...

oups : big edit : it concerns "lastfm" in fact, sorry