Author Topic: DarkRED  (Read 185683 times)

Dante003

Yeah, I prefer the 1.1 version because of the rows, its much cleaner, would be great to have an alternate version of 1.2 with the same background as 1.1.  ;D

endeavour1934

Thanks for the fantastic skin. Definitely my skin of choice but still prefer version 1.1 without the alternating rows. In view of recent updates to v1.2 (optimized images, fixed animation on wait indicators etc.) I was wondering if the same improvements would be made to the version without alternating rows because file sizes appear to be the same as before.
Yeah, I prefer the 1.1 version because of the rows, its much cleaner, would be great to have an alternate version of 1.2 with the same background as 1.1.  ;D
Updated the skin version without alternating rows, all colors now available in a single zip. View first post.

silvestreccf

I'm trying to make a white version for me based on your source,  could you  tell me how to change the color of the black bar (where is the menu) and how to change the font color to darken it. Appreciate it and I promise not to post this version.

Thank you.

See example

mozartjune

I'm trying to make a white version for me based on your source,  could you  tell me how to change the color of the black bar (where is the menu) and how to change the font color to darken it. Appreciate it and I promise not to post this version.

Thank you.

See example

That looks fantastic. You should have some different colours for variations and post the skin here!

lnminente

(In my experience posting skins and watching statistics many people just only read the first post, and only read the word download there, doesn't matter if the first line says most updated links are in newer posts. So maybe would be better adding above link to the first post.

[ES (giving thanks)] A todo esto muy buen trabajo, gracias por tu colaboraciĆ³n en este proyecto Endeavour (Y)

endeavour1934

(In my experience posting skins and watching statistics many people just only read the first post, and only read the word download there, doesn't matter if the first line says most updated links are in newer posts. So maybe would be better adding above link to the first post.

[ES (giving thanks)] A todo esto muy buen trabajo, gracias por tu colaboraciĆ³n en este proyecto Endeavour (Y)
Thanks! I was just posting this as a "preview" to see what people think about it. When it's finished I'll add it to the first post.  :P

postdeath

DarkRED Classic (non-Metro version) is back.

I think that I prefer this one, actually - thanks for all of your amazing work dude :)

Floydian

Hey, thanks! Especially for the flat xml one... Now i can enable the wavebar at last.

One thing, is there a flat version without the circles around the buttons?
Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 11:30:29 AM by Floydian

endeavour1934

Updated with new skin elements. (for MusicBee 2.4)

Added DarkRED Classic for 2.4
Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 05:06:52 PM by endeavour1934

endeavour1934

Updated again :P

also...
Hey, thanks! Especially for the flat xml one... Now i can enable the wavebar at last.

One thing, is there a flat version without the circles around the buttons?
Done :)

Steven

• Administrator
to see the changes the latest patch version is required:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_4/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing files.

endeavour1934

Thanks!

BTW, updated all files again with the last missing icons (playing track/visualizer)

sut

As somebody who still prefers the clean look of the version without alternating rows, was wondering if there will be a version 1.3 to bring it up to date with MusicBee v2.4 ? Not sure if i'm a typical user but I stick with the default red colour so an update for the Dark Red flat & metro versions would be great. Thanks anyway for the great skin.

endeavour1934

As somebody who still prefers the clean look of the version without alternating rows, was wondering if there will be a version 1.3 to bring it up to date with MusicBee v2.4 ? Not sure if i'm a typical user but I stick with the default red colour so an update for the Dark Red flat & metro versions would be great. Thanks anyway for the great skin.
Updated :)
See first post.