Author Topic: DarkRED  (Read 185701 times)

TeutonJon78

Problem with the skins -- if you use the small icons for the W7 taskbar, the seek bar/time bar has the first portion underneath the start button, so you can't actually use the first part of it for seeking.

endeavour1934

I like this version, and I would use it over the original.
I prefer the alternating version~

Yeah, me too.

Updated all colors with the alternating rows version.

de.cayed

TeutonJon78

I like this version, and I would use it over the original.
I prefer the alternating version~

Yeah, me too.

Updated all colors with the alternating rows version.

Thank you, this was my big complaint with the skin -- too hard to see when looking at rows and rows of songs.

TeutonJon78

Here is a screenshot of the problem I was mentioning with "Small Icons" on the W7 taskbar. The start buttons extends slightly above the taskbar in this case, and blocks a small portion of the seek bar. With the normal sized icons, it's works fine.

SimonBRT

Which one do you prefer? This version or the original with a uniform background?

have to be honest.  i'm in the minority it seems here.  but i actually like the original.  thanks for keeping those available for d/l.

mozartjune

I was just gonna ask for an alternating theme. Looks absolutely wonderful!

Havokdan

There is a version with a black type of skin Midnight Metro Mod?

postdeath

Thanks for this skin - it's what pulled me over from Foobar2000. I have a question, though - how can I get the artist image to show next to the artist name in the column browser, like in the first post? Cheers.

redwing

Thanks for this skin - it's what pulled me over from Foobar2000. I have a question, though - how can I get the artist image to show next to the artist name in the column browser, like in the first post? Cheers.

It's thumbnail browser. Update your MB to the latest version from the first topic of the forum.

postdeath

It's thumbnail browser. Update your MB to the latest version from the first topic of the forum.

Awesome, thank you :)

endeavour1934

Here is a screenshot of the problem I was mentioning with "Small Icons" on the W7 taskbar. The start buttons extends slightly above the taskbar in this case, and blocks a small portion of the seek bar. With the normal sized icons, it's works fine.

You have 4 different options you can try:
- Put the player on the top pane of MusicBee
- Preferences > Layout (2) > Enlarge Progress Bar Height
- Use the large Windows taskbar
- Change the Windows Start Orb

;D

endeavour1934

Updated:
 - Optimized images. Skin size before: 168KB, now: 55KB
 - Fixed animation on Wait Indicators.

sut

Thanks for the fantastic skin. Definitely my skin of choice but still prefer version 1.1 without the alternating rows. In view of recent updates to v1.2 (optimized images, fixed animation on wait indicators etc.) I was wondering if the same improvements would be made to the version without alternating rows because file sizes appear to be the same as before.