Author Topic: DarkRED  (Read 186901 times)

digital

Tommy

....... I think the Wavebar option is only available in the flat version, not in the compiled .xmlc
Tommy

redwing

....... I think the Wavebar option is only available in the flat version, not in the compiled .xmlc

That's right for this skin at this moment. Now wave bar option is supported for bitmap skins as well, but the skinner has to implement it.

Tommy

That's right for this skin at this moment. Now wave bar option is supported for bitmap skins as well, but the skinner has to implement it.

....... where can I get this "Skinner" ?
Tommy

redwing

I meant the person who created the skin. If many people make such a request, the skinner would consider it because it's now possible technically.

Tommy

....... please, let me in on the details - How is it possible ?

Thanks to endeavour1934 I've got all the files available .......
Tommy

Tommy

....... thanks a lot for this.

I'll check it out and might be back asking for some advise ........
Tommy

brandonluciano824

This skin is great! Is there any way to make the DARKRED to more of a maroon/burgundy color?

theta_wave

With 6833, the first time I updated in over a month, I noticed that the ratings and fav buttons shifted over to the left of the track playing panel on all DarkRED flat skins, shown in the first image below.  Is there a way to revert back to having these buttons back on the right hand side like before, shown in the second image below (the contrasting color issue was fixed long ago, so please ignore that).

moment

Two years ago I remember I had some skin that was exactly like DarkRED but it was with an option of having a progres bar as a spectrum .
Does anyone know which skin this could be?(I wasn't sure where to post it, this seemed best place)

Gino

• Teddy Boy
hi to all here

Sorry my simpl question
post #1 ( page 1 )

i have download this Skin > DarkRED ( Great ! )
but ... this other .zip download ( toolbar icons )
> wo sollte es eingefügt werden ?
> where should it be inserted ?

go to see screenshot
Thanks !

Steven

• Administrator
i have download this Skin > DarkRED ( Great ! )
but ... this other .zip download ( toolbar icons )
> wo sollte es eingefügt werden ?
> where should it be inserted ?
In the folder where musicbee.exe is installed, create a sub-folder called "Icons" and unzip them into that folder.

moment

Two years ago I remember I had some skin that was exactly like DarkRED but it was with an option of having a progres bar as a spectrum .
Does anyone know which skin this could be?(I wasn't sure where to post it, this seemed best place)

I will answer myself - you need to download the flat xml version. It's also in the first post. Thanks

Gino

• Teddy Boy
hi to all here

Message to Admin Steven
your Answer ( Thanks again )

is that right ?
did i do it right ?

Sorry for the delay ...