Author Topic: DarkRED  (Read 185702 times)

Steven

• Administrator
i have a small glitch with your theme, the seek circle on the player bar is squished and not circular. I am using it on my surface pro 4, might be the high dpi?
yes it will be. What dpi scale are you using eg. 150% and do you have "enlarge progress bar enabled" in the main player/ layout(1) preferences?

RealPetChicken

i have a small glitch with your theme, the seek circle on the player bar is squished and not circular. I am using it on my surface pro 4, might be the high dpi?
yes it will be. What dpi scale are you using eg. 150% and do you have "enlarge progress bar enabled" in the main player/ layout(1) preferences?

My DPI is set to 100%, i meant my surface pro 4 resolution is like 2736x1824 (QUAD HD maybe?). I didn't have the enlarge bar enabled, if i enable it makes the ellipse circle bigger, so it doesn't work either.

Steven

• Administrator
i am pretty sure your effective DPI scale is 200%.
My machine will only go to 175% so its not straight-forward for me to test and fix but i will try

RealPetChicken

i am pretty sure your effective DPI scale is 200%.
My machine will only go to 175% so its not straight-forward for me to test and fix but i will try

in my machine it says 100% is recommended :(

Steven

• Administrator

and

this spaces appeared after I updated MB, I tried to revert to previous versions but didn't work :(
it only happens with darkred, so I don't know if is a MB bug or a skin bug

sorry my english :D

endeavour1934

I fixed them today, and I think I uploaded them too :P

and

if not bother you, can you post the cyan version? it's my favorite

theta_wave

Thanks for the fix!  The border is now gone.  However, I noticed under the now playing tab how there's a lack of a contrasting color that distinguishes the "now playing" info on the lower right hand side with respect to the right hand column above it.  Maybe extending the transparency (or an illusion of it) turning the info box into a slightly darker shade of gray?

endeavour1934

Updated again, same as above ^

- Changes in the Last.fm Love icons.

theta_wave

Thanks for the quick reply endeavour1934.  These skins look great!  Maybe I'm a little biased since "DarkRed Flat" has been my goto skin since day one, but I don't care.  Thank you for spending the time creating them.  They look better than ever now! :)

akhilsukh

This is kind of an amaeur question but how do i apply this font??

adi

hi sorry to ask but would it be possible to have round album icons.

I'm using the round icons on the artists pictures and they are also used on the music explorer and similar artist but not in the album library or on the Now Playing album icon

I think it would look nicer if they were all round, rather than a mix of round and flat/squares.

if the album library can't have round icons would it be possible to have round icons on the Now Playing panel?

anyway thanks

CharkleyBarles

Endeavor, I don't know if you do sort of "personal requests," but seeing as I can't edit the .xmlc file, I figured I'd ask.

Is there any way I can get a version of DarkRED with the Inbox number (number of songs in the Inbox) removed? It really bugs the shit out of me.