Thanks to Steven, I now have a replacement for Ziepod, the best podcast manager I have seen. Is it maybe not as rich from a feature point of view for the moment, but already fully usable to handle tons of subscriptions
I have seen the v2.3 preview and have some requests:
- in the list of subscriptions, can there be an option to remove the picture and use the space to display as many subscriptions as possible? By having the podcast name and description in 2 columns instead of one below the other.
- also, could there be a way to have folders of subscriptions to classify them?
Like here in Ziepod: http://vvcap.net/db/-Rxqcc8_hhPYKepLJ711.htp
- when subscribing to a podcast with Firefox ( for instance), I can select MusicBee as the subscribing application, but then MB tries to "play" the XML subscription file instead of subscribing to it (see http://vvcap.net/db/s7d9HBdtOlpfOhE9ffcB.htp
). Could that be changed?
- if that was not possible, then could the "+" sign add a subscription by pasting the content of the clipboard (which likely contains the URL of the XML subscription file at that moment) and validate the field automatically, saving 2 clicks
- a button to refresh podcasts could also be nice (in addition to the right click menu entry)
- can the podcast directory search window be made resizable? it is too large for my screen actually
- is there a way to get to the page the podcast subscription came from (likely the URL in <channel><link>), if any? Either in the embedde browser or in the default one.
That's all for the moment, thanks a lot for your excellent work!