Author Topic: AlbumArt.lnminente  (Read 10005 times)

lnminente

Inspired by the Album Art released today by Redwing http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=10431.0 i wrote this another one:

The innovative thing here is the seekbar, while you see a very thin line, all the bottom bar is clickable for seeking.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/275o1uv6duyq8sq/Album_Art.lnminente.zip

Edit: Updated, gave 5% of transparency to the grey box over the hidden seekbar for giving a very sutile clue of what it makes.
Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 12:12:55 AM by lnminente

lnminente

Updated again: Now cover is clickable and acts playing/pausing like a youtube video

redwing

Great! I like your simple and useful improvement  :)

tromaster

• Sharing is caring!
Thanks a bunch, was just looking for something like this: just album art and minimal info (couldn't care less about artist pics  :D).

Thanks again, will give it a spin right now.

tromaster

• Sharing is caring!
Having a little problem: The artist name doesn't show, just the hyphen and track title. The tags are ok, when I change to a different view (e.g. the default one) the artist name does show up. The only change I made is to increase the size of the display from 300 to 400 (line 4 in the XML). Am I missing something?

Cheers.

Roadrunner

Same here, without changing anything. I suppose on line 36 there's the following part missing:
Code
<child id="Artist"></child>

lnminente

I fixed that but had some mistake when updating the file. Thanks for reporting it guys, link updated (Y)

@tromaster: Same here, the truth is it was very easy and i'm very happy with the result. I use it for pausing a song, listen something on the web, and later follow playing easily :)

BTW I miss a setting for setting the TM "Always on top while playing". Scrolling the "Artist - Title" when is not fully visible would be great too.
Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 12:27:45 AM by lnminente

tromaster

• Sharing is caring!
Works ok now, thanks for the quick fix  ;D.

Cheers, y saludos de Chile.