Author Topic: Start/End Time Change to Skip  (Read 3526 times)

LDGEB

The Start/End time crop the duration when it is use. For example; a

4:00
Start Time: 2:00
End Time: 3:00

Will make this track to have a duration of 1:00 whenever it is play. The problem with this method is all my synchronize lyric will be out of sync. MusicBee should handle it differently, one way is to just skip to start time, and change track at end time rather than the current system.
Relative artworks location.

ma_t14

It never occurred to me that this the current way it works. I would classify this as a bug so I'm moving this thread to the Bugs section.

LDGEB is talking about the start/end functionality under the settings tab when editing a track

Steven

• Administrator
i dont agree this is a bug. You might have a radio recording for example that started too early. The synchronised lyrics can be edited with an [offset ...] tag

ma_t14

i dont agree this is a bug. You might have a radio recording for example that started too early. The synchronised lyrics can be edited with an [offset ...] tag

But when you are applying start/end time changes to songs for example wouldn't it make more sense if the lyrics were automatically adjusted accordingly?

LDGEB

I use MiniLyric to automatically download synchronize lyric. Having to offset rather unnecessary and tedious process.
Relative artworks location.

Zak

• Global Moderator
You could use MP3DirectCut to edit the track so it starts at the beginning of the song.

Having to offset rather unnecessary...
Seems for now it is necessary.  :P
Bee excellent to each other...