Author Topic: Supernova  (Read 29759 times)

Iasc

Thank you for your nice skins, I like Supernova, Radioactive and Cold Fusion - but there is a small bug: Album Rating below album covers does not work. It works fine with Ocean Deep Skin.

What do you mean by not working?

Iasc

What i am seeing is an incorrect album rating being shown when using album covers view.

Compared with album and tracks view

That is a bug with musicbee itself and would need to be addressed by Steven.

holuschi

The album are rated but the stars are all red. this is wrong. If I use other skins it is ok, e.g. Ocean Deep.

Iasc

Im not seeing the same thing. Do you use auto calculate album rating or do it manually? I still think there is a bug with musicbee here.

holuschi

I do the album rating manually. If I look at the album in Album and Reacks View it is rated correctly. I recognzed the problem e.g. with Suoernova Skin, not with other skins.

Iasc

Im seeing it with all skins. I have created a bug report to draw Stevens attention to it.

Iasc

Guy

Great skin, the only problem I've found: when it's sorted by 'Album Artist', and you open an 'artist' that has multiple albums, the background colour behind the album covers is unchanged grey, which is very unfitting (I'm describing it because I'm a tech genius and I don't know how to upload images). If you could do something about it, I would be very grateful  :D

Killer Bee

I just downloaded MusicBee this afternoon and this skin was the first plug-in I added.

It is, in a word, AWESOME!

There is nothing I would change.

Thank you Iasc!
"You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; A harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere...even the stars."~ Robin Williams

a2a

What settings/view to you have to get the layout as the initial post screenshots?

Iasc

Updated with new skin elements and some fixes.

Adson

A beautful skin. Thanks for sharing it with us  :)

Iasc

Hombre-0

I'm pretty new using musicbee (this skin is the first plug-in I added), and everything is fine except the main player control: it is not like the picture (black, red, white), the panel is soft blue with white keys. Why is that?
Thanks in advance.