Got few wishes and ideas:
1) Having the ability to hide the header bar
in the "Album & Tracks" or "Track Detail" view, like we can do for the "Artwork" view.:
2) Each tab should have its own setting (Track browser and sorting wise):
- "Track browser": one tab could need only 3 columns while another could need 4 columns with differents fields
- "Sort by": eg, sorting by album name a "soundtrack" tab ("artwork" view) but sorting by year an "album" tab grouped by artist ("artwork" view)
3) Toolbar buttons:
- I'd like to have a button for "show library statistic"
- a button for switching between the 2 last used skins would be not bad
4) Right sidebar:
- having the abilities to center the track info text
(and why not having the ability to set a different font color for each line and adjust the space between each line)
- having the ability to fully switch the 2 sidebars (eg: moving the library/playlists/internet/computer explorer to the right sidebar)
- having the abilities to resize (Height wise) a tab when stacked
- having the ability to expand the right sidebar under the tabs bar
How it look now:
And how i'd like to got it:
But I guess it's not doable easily since the sidebars don't work like this. So, if it can't be done, maybe something like this:
1 & 2: removing those 1 pixel margins
3: adjust the height of the "Playing/selected track" header to fit the height of the tabs bar.
5) "Album & Tracks" view: adding a 2nd grouping header
(and why not a third one):
I think it could be very usefull for boxset, classical music, etc. (ofc, the tags used here as header are just an example)
6) adding a "CoverFlow like" view as an option for the artwork view?
7) letting us to fully skin MusicBee (full bitmap skin + free layout)?
As usual, sry for my crappy english. Just hope it's understandable and you'll consider few of those ideas!
Thx in advance.