Author Topic: MusicBee Error Syncing to Android  (Read 3608 times)

ihavnoclue

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 50
I saw MusicBee got stuck wehn syncing to my phone, I think because I enabled USB debugging half way through. When I stopped it MusicBee froze and after a minute gave me this error:

"MusicBee v2.1.4923.31203 (Win6.2), 2 Jul 2013 0:29:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
   at PortableDeviceApiLib.IPortableDeviceProperties.GetValues(String pszObjectID, IPortableDeviceKeyCollection pKeys, IPortableDeviceValues& ppValues)
   at #=qyHyIcdMs5_xvfaXX$qIqggKV2OroRSDpMVCvXn0EEByNg5GEz5m2W6kWTJ6hJQRb.#=qRaRwOjusdbPhqo4n955HMg==(IPortableDeviceProperties #=qpexwKQG8DwBswPTCow49JXiHCfOrXWn2YMv8kLwxXqA=, String #=qJmsPCY3AF6INAlphc20$Hw==)
   at #=qyHyIcdMs5_xvfaXX$qIqggKV2OroRSDpMVCvXn0EEByNg5GEz5m2W6kWTJ6hJQRb.#=qprbalRN5cvWVj5HEwugHxQ==(String #=qNcEBS30IZO5Is06zJKagRA==)
   at #=qyHyIcdMs5_xvfaXX$qIqggKV2OroRSDpMVCvXn0EEByNg5GEz5m2W6kWTJ6hJQRb.#=qrhgmPXiCxEdDQPrtimlCULU6b0QjW1abpqHgK_HqjE4=()
   at #=q$LWumBngfpazbaNk0bkpscQ2ShtuBCxVCnEjIcAe5oo=.#=q5BNGTRvupotAW9$5R9yiBQ==(Dictionary`2 #=qr_kYb4jSapMY29PP19kgkkRLVTFuQoKWcdmIEGUhHeU=, List`1 #=qJqZtTZFSVYwPZrxlGf7VB_dJFtUvauluDvL$PRLcq5U=, Object #=qB5lFmHKksDyj5PBXZjPgIb2r2UEuOwCh4VJO9CH7UTw=)
   at #=q$LWumBngfpazbaNk0bkpscQ2ShtuBCxVCnEjIcAe5oo=.#=qEE_Pg2dGA3OwntJU2SHeUg==(Object #=qtlktAI2qVj$5tqe8CjYxhsF9Zw4j5zlUkwhFhY0eqUs=)
   at #=qdw_DNoFNLKArE_atiupn4H1ZqnXZBAs$hN48oFCqGyU=.#=qYhRxJC_k9LKtwiUiMlyCrz7eMTUvfHH97uy0krG$r0A=(Object #=qxOB_2RlKANYhW4e1uP4dZQ==)"

Just thought I would report the bug. First time I've ever had one as a long time user.

abaez

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
I am also having this issue. Don't know what is causing it....