Author Topic: Display number of tracks..  (Read 2020 times)

nojac

This is the left panel of my MediaMonkey screen.
Can I see my library in a simiilar way in MusicBee, with number of files after each artist and an expandable list of albums with year and number of tracks? (I had to use MagicNodes to make this work in MM, it is not standard appearance)

And I like the colours of this skin ("Spotify Indie"), so if you find time to experiment with skin colours in MusicBee...

I must admit that I have been a MM fan for a long time. And it is probably unfair to ask for every option of MM.

The advantage of MusicBee seems to be that it is an impressive "all included"-package, where you don't have to find external components for everything... And it is obviously getting better every day...

The challenge is to inlude options without making the package too heavy and slow. So you will have to say no to some suggestions. Good luch with your work!

Steven

• Administrator
its no problem to add a file count and dont worry there is a long way to go before MB is bloated and something i am very wary to avoid.
In terms of the skins, i think once i get the dark theme done, other variations should be easier to follow

I've sometimes wondered why people who are happy with media monkey or foobar would want to use musicbee and i dont mean that in any sort of negative way about musicbee!