« on: December 22, 2020, 11:01:02 AM »
I made a short video so that you can see
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I didn't realize this was fixed until I switched to some of my 192 kHz Star Wars soundtracks just now. Good job!
AFAIK, ASIO is supposed to hang and act funny if you try to switch the buffer size during playback.
No this also does not work.I think the next thing i could try is too much of a change. I expect dynamically handling the changing of the buffer size is not a common requirement so I will leave this unsolved
could you run this debug version and send me the info at the end of the error log
After the test requested above, could you restart MB and play the track that played at the wrong sample rate again and also send those results
Hi, this version wont solve the issue but logs some info into the error log
unzip and replace the existing musicbee files
stop once you have started playing something with a problem samplerate and then send me the info at the end of the error log (help/ support/ view error log)