Dark skin with player controls centered and another with player on the left, and a skin for Theater Embedded mode for the Now Playing tab.
2 Colors, 3 Skins : Lime Green and Windows Blue Download
page for the theme. Any feedback, help is very much appreciated. Instructions:
Install skin ( .xmlc file):View > Skins > Add Skin >
Choose the xmlc files
Or you can simply put the skins into: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\SkinsImportant: For the Skin with Centered Player Buttons: Keep the Album Cover enabled in the main player, since the player buttons and progress bar position is depended on it to stay centered. To enable main player auto-color:
Right Click over the Main Player > Panel Layout > Auto-Pick Panel ColorsTo customize the track details you want to show on the bottom left corner:
1. Select default MusicBee 3 theme (because some theme can disable this customization feature
2. Right Click over Main Player
3. Panel Layout > Customize... > Create desired settings.
If you want, you can install the font Outfit
and enable it from: Edit > Edit Preferences > Layout
- choose Fonts here. To get your setup like the screenshot attached:
1. Put the " SLICK View.xml " into C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\Plugins\TheaterMode.Embeded\
2. Restart MusicBee
4. Click > Configure Layout Icon > Main Panel > Theater Mode > SLICK View